BCE Mini Clean Flow Heater
A Powerful, Compact Solution for Heating Moving Liquids and Gases.
A very compact, fast responding electric heating element for liquids and gases for all clean, fuel cell, bio-med, laboratory, food, and pharmaceutical applications.
- Parts cleaning
- Critical fluid heating
- Solvent replacement
- Biomass extraction
- Bio reclamation
- Semiconductor processing equipment
- Photoresist material
Mini Clean Flow Heater
The Mini Clean Flow Heater
operates in a liquid or gas stream providing very fast response times and accurate control capability.
The heating elements in the Mini Clean Flow Heater
are isolated electrically from the process media, protecting them from contaminants and providing long life.
- Designed for heating of clean gases or liquids
- Gas flow passes over an enclosed heated body; not exposed to resistive elements (Nichrome)
- All parts exposed to gas flow are constructed of 304 stainless (other material available)
- High temperatures
- Custom wattages, voltages, inlet and outlet fittings (NPT, SAE, BSP &VCR) are available.
- Made in U.S.A.
Wattage Required Calculations
- Determine the volume of air or gas (SCFM) you will be heating.
- Determine temperature rise in degrees Fahrenheit (DeltaT in F)
- Calculate wattage required as follows: kW = ((SCFM x Delta T) / 3000) x 1.2
- Take into consideration the physical size requirements of your application and determine from the specifications chart for each size, the air heater best suited for your application.
- High watt densities shown in the specifications charts are subject to factory approval due to resistance wire limitations.
Wattage tolerances are held to +5, -10% or better at the voltage specified.
Temperature vs Time For a Flow of 11.4 L/Min Insulated
Temperature vs Time For a Flow of 11.4 L/Min
Temperature vs Time For a Flow of 16.9 L/Min Insulated
Temperature vs Time For a Flow of 16.9 L/Min
Temperature vs Time For a Flow of 5.69 L/Min Insulated
Temperature vs Time For a Flow of 5.69 L/Min
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.