D Sub Connector Epoxy Feedthrough
Need to Pass Serial Communications Through a Vacuum Wall?
The D subminiature or D sub is a common type of electrical connector and used commonly on computer systems. BCE will design and manufacture custom epoxy feedthroughs configured with D Sub connectors to your specification.
- Helium Leak Test: 10^-6 Torr
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55 C to 200 C
- Intermittent Operating Temperature: -55 C to 300 C
- All components can be customer specified
- BCE Epoxy:
- Outgassing: meets NASA ASTM E595
- Total Mass Loss (TML): <1.0%
- Collected Volatile Condensable Materials: <0.1%
- Dielectric Constant (1 KHz): 3.8
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.