Fiber Optic Cable Feedthrough
Need to Pass Fiber Optics Through a Vacuum Wall?? Get BCE Fiber Optic Feedthroughs
Fiber optic feedthroughs are used in many vacuum applications. They are designed for a variety of vacuum applications where fiber optic connections are needed inside a vacuum system. Custom configurations are easily accommodated.
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55 C to 200 C.
- All Dimensions (A to E) are customer specified.
- Multiple material and component options available.
- Outgassing: meets NASA ASTM E595.
- Total Mass Loss (TML): <1.0%.
- Collected Volatile Condensable Materials: <0.1%
- Dielectric Constant (1 KHz): 3.8
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.