18 Wire Vacuum Feedthrough
Cost Effective, Brass Body Construction
BCE’s 18 wire vacuum feedthrough is sealed using BCE’s proprietary black epoxy seal meeting NASA ASTM E595 (Low Outgassing Specification). It comes with standard Teflon insulated leads and has a brass bushing adapter with mating ½” BSPP Male threads. Originally designed for integration into a methane sensing system, this feedthrough can be adapted for a variety of applications. It is vacuum compatible to 10-9 atm.cc/sec and can operate at 150°C. Moreover, all features and materials can be customized. Rely on BCE for your most advanced vacuum needs.
- CAD modelling and Engineering Design Consultation for R&D.
- Max Operating Temp.: 150°C
- Vacuum Compatible to 10-9 atm.cc/sec.
- Standard Teflon insulated leads (Kapton and other options available).
- BCE Black Epoxy meets NASA ASTM E595 (Low Outgassing Spec.)
- Brass bushing adaptor with ½” BSPP male threads (multiple options available).
- All dimensions, materials and features can be customized.
Trust BCE to provide cost-effective and durable vacuum feedthroughs for any application!
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.