BCE Submersible Heater
Designed for Immersion in Fluids or High Humidity
BCE Submersible heater offers BCE’s proprietary black epoxy seal meeting NASA’s low outgassing specification (ASTM E595), it is vacuum compatible to 10-9 atm. cc/sec. Moreover, an NPT fitting at the tip allows the heater to mount easily to existing parts and is quick to dismantle should any maintenance be necessary. Furthermore, the heater leads are available in fiberglass for high temperature applications as well as other materials to satisfy any additional requirements.
- CAD modelling and Engineering Design Consultation for R&D.
- Max Operating Temp.: 200°C
- 10W, 240V (other options available)
- Hermetically sealed with BCE’s proprietary black epoxy (NASA ASTM E595)
- 10” Fiberglass leads (Other materials and lengths available)
- 300 Series Stainless Steel sheath
- Optional built-in thermocouple available
- ¼” NPT Fitting on tip for easy mounting (other options available)
- All dimensions, materials and features can be customized.
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.