BCE Laser Machining & Drilling
BCE specializes in precision laser machining and drilling of complex applications.
Laser machining is a local, non-contact process virtually free of any physical forces. Mechanical machining relies heavily on direct mechanical contact and strong physical force (clamping, blade cutting). Compared to the forces required in traditional mechanical machining, the forces exerted by laser machining are negligible, making it an excellent choice for brittle or very hard surfaces.
With LMP it is possible to drill holes with diameters otherwise impossible with traditional machining methods. The quality of the drilled hole can be very accurately controlled with no burrs or Dross adhesion (oxides formed from heat and agitation). Laser machining is also excellent for drilling very high quality small blind holes, machined grooves, or adding surface texture.
- Multi-beam laser processing (up to 8 beams at a time).
- Patented "SLIT" chip carrier approach for microelectronic packaging.
- "Alignment flat" design techniques to improve positional accuracy in ceramic microcircuits.
- High speed glass drilling capabilities.
- Precision machining of complex designs and brittle materials.
- Material specific laser equipment designs for improved machining performance.
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.